Sunday, January 03, 2016

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Not a lot happened today. It's Sunday so it's supposed to be a day of rest, right? Anyway, church was nice. I had the opportunity to voice the offertory prayer, something I had never done before. After church, we came home and had lunch. I wanted to do some yard work because it was so nice outside, but I didn't have hardly any energy, so I took a short nap. After the nap, I felt better and decided to start working on the riding mower.



It had been leaking fuel and I have needed to repair it for quite some time.  Once I removed the tank, it was easy to see where the leak was. The fuel line had become brittle and cracked. All I have to do is get a replacement fuel line and filter and it should be good to go.  I went ahead and washed the tank inside and out and let it dry upside down. By the time I put it back together, the tank should be plenty dry and ready for fuel.


Erin finished her desk and we moved it back to her room. We also almost finished up packing the Christmas decorations. That was something none of us was looking forward to, but it must be done. Catherine and I took a walk because of the nice weather. The girls went to youth band practice at church and after they returned we had dinner and watched some TV.  Tomorrow, we go back to school. I'm not looking forward to it, but I am ready for some routine back in our lives.

No comments: